These vegan berry muffins are simply divine! They are sweet and full of fresh berries. Serves 12.
- 160g hard coconut oil
- 3/4 cup medjool date paste (make it here)
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbs flaxseed meal + 5 tbs warm water)
- 1 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 2/3 cup soy milk
- 1 cup mixed berries
Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius and prepare a cupcake tin with 12 medium cupcake wrappers.
In a medium sized bowl using electric beaters, beat coconut oil until smooth.
Add date paste and beat for 2 minutes or until well combined.
Then add vanilla beans and flax eggs and mix until smooth.
Mix in the flour and soy milk and fold into mixture.
Pour batter into prepared cupcake cases.
Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until the cupcakes are firm and well risen.
Ice if desired, and enjoy!
Recipe and image by Lancey Morris of sweetlancey.com
GET ON BOARD FOR SOME FABULOUS FREEBIES AND AMAZING CONTENT!
Being an online magazine now means the magazine can cover more gorgeous features and have no limit on area or country.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Female Entrepreneurs invent magnifying makeup glasses! - November 2, 2018
- Business mentor Katie Colella is helping women achieve their business goals - October 26, 2018
- Linda’s helping mums feel stylish as well as comfortable - October 19, 2018