Lotus Photography is going to be launching Wedding Packages later this year.
To celebrate, they are teaming up with Anne Louise Magazine, Sapphire Styling Hair & Makeup and Poppies Florist Bournemouth to create a unique wedding shoot that truly embodies the #ShowYourUniqueStyle message.
Lotus Photography are looking for a model to join them on this adventure.
You don’t need any previous modelling experience, you just need to be confident in front of the camera and a size 10 (that’s the size the dresses are). This shoot is open to all looks and styles, remember, it’s all about #ShowYourUniqueStyle!
The winner will be pampered and receive a full makeover by Sapphire Styling Hair & Makeup before going into Bournemouth Town Centre for the shoot in several locations around town. A couple of weeks later, you will receive access to your own private gallery where you can download 3 FREE images.
To enter, just leave a photo of yourself on the Lotus Photography UK Facebook Page with a comment on why you want to join in.
As always there are T&Cs so please read them carefully before entering.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- The dresses we have are a size 10, so we are only looking for size 10 models at this time.
- The shoot is going to be around Bournemouth Town Centre in very public locations, so please be aware of there may be members of the public watching.
- You must be available for an all-day shoot on the Thursday 19th July.
- The closing date for this model call is midnight Sunday 31st June.
- All images will be used for marketing by Lotus Photography, Sapphire Styling, Poppies Florist and Anne Louise Magazine.
- Standard T&Cs also apply, please click here to read them.
- This model call has no official affiliation with Facebook, it’s just an easy fun way for everyone to enter.
Being an online magazine now means the magazine can cover more gorgeous features and have no limit on area or country.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Beauty Review: Korean Skincare Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence - February 24, 2019
- Gallery Walls - February 5, 2019
- How to ensure your career or business doesn’t plateau - December 12, 2018